Batam is the largest city in the Riau Islands, Indonesia and the city is close to Singapore and Malaysia. The famous tourist attraction in Batam is the Barelang bridge. Barelang stands for BAtam, REmpang, and gaLANG. This bridge connects several islands so that now consists of six bridges and this bridge is a landmark of Batam City. Based on wikipedia, it said that the six Barelang bridges consist of:
- Jembatan Tengku Fisabilillah (jembatan I), jembatan yang terbesar
- Jembatan Nara Singa (jembatan II)
- Jembatan Raja Ali Haji (jembatan III)
- Jembatan Sultan Zainal Abidin (jembatan IV)
- Jembatan Tuanku Tambusai (jembatan V)
- Jembatan Raja Kecik (jembatan VI)
All I take photos at first Barelang Bridge in 2013.